Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New Eating Habits

Boy....it is hard changing the way you eat. I have to try new recipes.  I am usually craving fried chicken by now, but no no no got to do right this time. So how do I make it work?

No salt
No sugar
No starchy foods
No soda

In the morning I eat one cup of oatmeal with 1/2 cup berries and a whey protein shake with no soy or high fructose corn syrup. I ALSO TAKE VITAMINS AND ALOT OF THEM.

A snack mid-morning like a piece of fruit.

Lunch is a lean meat about 4oz and a cup of salad.
I made four lettuce wraps with one chicken breast. My husband and I  both had two.

I have another snack about 3pm

Dinner is usually fun because I try to experiment. 
Yesterday I made turkey meatballs seasoned with thyme, sage, black pepper and red pepper. I also made a lima bean mash with caramelized onions for texture. It was so good!

I am going to try something new again today. I have gotten use to no salt, but its hard seeing all the food commercials and not thinking about tasting it.

I suffered from a headache for the first few days now I am fine.

I end the day with another shake before bed. 

I have been noticing that after I eat I start getting heated and sometimes I sweat. I had to research it and found out that it is my METABOLISM....YAY!

I plan on improving even the more because hey nobody's perfect. 




No comments:

Post a Comment