Sunday, June 16, 2013

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY



Happy Father's Day to my loving and supportive husband!  This man is the father I wish I had in my life. 
He has a wonderful relationship with his girls...even though he wishes for a boy. We both know that it's too late for that, but all in all I know his daughter's come first in everything he does. I wish him the best. Love you!

WHAT MAKES DADS
God took the strength of a mountain, 
The majesty of a tree, 
The warmth of a summer sun, 
The calm of a quiet sea, 
The generous soul of nature, 
The comforting arm of night, 
The wisdom of the ages, 
The power of the eagle's flight, 
The joy of a morning in spring, 
The faith of a mustard seed, 
The patience of eternity, 
The depth of a family need, 
Then God combined these qualities, 
When there was nothing more to add, 
He knew His masterpiece was complete, 
And so, He called it ... Dad
Author Unknown


This is my dad. I found him in 2008 and we have yet had a chance to meet in person. We talk on the phone to each other and we have a wonderful relationship. I love you and I hope you have a Happy Father's Day as well. 

A Little Girl Needs Daddy 
A little girl needs Daddy
For many, many things: 
Like holding her high off the ground
Where the sunlight sings! 
Like being the deep music
That tells her all is right
When she awakens frantic with
The terrors of the night. 

Like being the great mountain
That rises in her heart
And shows her how she might get home
When all else falls apart. 

Like giving her the love
That is her sea and air, 
So diving deep or soaring high
She'll always find him there. 
Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment