Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Change

Change
Can Help Attract New Gifts and Energy


I am a fool for acronyms. I found this one for change. I love it because it is exactly what I want to do. In my profile I said that I had a whole new prospective on my own acronym PLUS pretty luscious and ultimately sexy. Of course when you see me it definitely is what it is, but now I see it means something totally different.


P Putting me first for a change
L loving who I am
U Utilizing the talents I have
S Seeing my life positively


I have to be selfish in order for my life and everyone else around me to be better. I realize this after questioning how good of a mother and wife I am. if I have to question myself in anything I do then I don't have an assurance of what I can totally be in whatever I do. Therefor allowing me to fail.


I am a queen, a Goddess, a nice and loving heart in this world. I have made so many mistakes that can not be changed. I have also criticized when i could not take being criticized. Basically, I am not perfect, but I love how polished I have become.


I am a vessel of many talents. I can do anything I put my mind to do. I know I hold the key to my success, but I have to start using what I have.


I am tired of being tired and sad f being sad. I have to look at the brighter side of things. I can be more affectionate, loving, and successful where I am lacking. JUST DO IT. No more allowing negativity hold me back. 

1 comment:

  1. Well said! Wishing you the best as you work towards your goals.

    ReplyDelete